Saturday, April 19

Abby Normal


Like most New Yorkers, I've learned to avoid Time Square at all costs. No place in NY is dirtier or more crowded than that place. However, when a good deal comes along I grab it, and that's what happened last month when I was offered discount tickets to Young Frankenstein. Not only do I love Mel Brooks, but that movie in particular is such a classic I had to go see the Broadway version. It did not disappoint! It was spot on with the movie - we laughed through the entire thing. It's still hard to believe I have access to all these great shows on a daily basis. It's by far one of the greatest things about living in this city - even if it means mixing with the tourists in the square.

1 comment:

Gavin said...

I love Times Square...but I guess I love it b/c when I am in N.Y., I am a tourist! :)