Last night, Friday, was my friend Ali's 29th birthday party. She just moved in with her boyfriend, Jin, down on Wall Street. In fact, their apartment is right across from the New York Stock Exchange. That area is cool during the day in terms of sight seeing, but there's really no night life to speak of...in fact, that's the first time since Alex and I moved here that we've gone out down there. So it was fun to be in a different neighborhood, and because it's not such a hot spot, the apartments are pretty amazing. As you can see by the ridiculously huge chandelier in the entrance of their building:
Deb (my friend that I worked with at the travel agency in Boston all those years ago who now lives in New York. I lived with her and our friend Sarah when I first moved here last July for a whole month!), Alex and the birthday girl:
Me and Ali:
1 comment:
I love the picture of you and Alex - so cute!! :)
Post a Comment