As for the name, Cornelia is my street. It's a beautiful little side street between Bleecker and West 4th in the West Village that I share with Esther Nguonly, a friend I met in journalism school and lived with in D.C. last year. We work hard, but manage to have a lot of fun too. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Wednesday, April 16
Welcome to 20 Cornelia Street
Due to popular demand, and the hectic schedules of all our lives that prevent us from talking as much as I'd like, I'm starting this blog. It is inspired by Becky, my sister-in-law and master blogger, who chronicles my dear nephew's life to such a meticulous degree that those of us far away feel like we see him every day. Now, you don't need to know what I do every day, but, an insight every few days will hopefully keep us closer together.

As for the name, Cornelia is my street. It's a beautiful little side street between Bleecker and West 4th in the West Village that I share with Esther Nguonly, a friend I met in journalism school and lived with in D.C. last year. We work hard, but manage to have a lot of fun too. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
As for the name, Cornelia is my street. It's a beautiful little side street between Bleecker and West 4th in the West Village that I share with Esther Nguonly, a friend I met in journalism school and lived with in D.C. last year. We work hard, but manage to have a lot of fun too. Thanks for reading and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is so exciting! Glad I could inspire you! Gavin and I will check it every day. :)
Love - Becky
Post a Comment