Sunday, August 24

River Weekend!

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to join my dad, Becky's dad - Frank, Becky and Gavin down at the river. We had SO much fun playing, going on boat rides, swimming, swinging and all the other fun things there are to do down there. Gavin is so sweet and just the happiest little boy. He never stops smiling and laughing - what a cutie!!!



Becky and Dad helping Gavin with his life jacket. His favorite word is "boat," he must have said it 100 times while pointing out the window toward the water!

I don't think I've seen Gavin walk yet...he only runs fun speed ahead!

Dad, Frank and Gavin going for a Gator ride

Gavin's first hair cut! He was getting a hint of a mullet so despite how well that hair style would go with the camo outfit, Becky decided it was time for a trim.




1 comment:

Gavin said...

I had so much fun with you Aunt Ha-Ha! Glad to see you are back to blogging!
See you soon!
Love - Gavin