It was such a fun outdoor concert! This is Emily and Jillian beside me. And even though we were disappointed it was a dry venue (!!) the Counting Crows were just as amazing as they were when I last saw them ten years ago.
Friday, August 22
Counting Crows Concert
This actually happened back on August 1st, but I had some trouble with the Internet connection for a while (plus, as most of you know, I kind of got hit by car two weeks ago - more on that later).
It was such a fun outdoor concert! This is Emily and Jillian beside me. And even though we were disappointed it was a dry venue (!!) the Counting Crows were just as amazing as they were when I last saw them ten years ago.
It was such a fun outdoor concert! This is Emily and Jillian beside me. And even though we were disappointed it was a dry venue (!!) the Counting Crows were just as amazing as they were when I last saw them ten years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment