Sunday, June 1

Fun Weekend

I had a marathon day on Saturday starting with lunch at Palma with Alex, his roommate Alah, and Alah's girlfriend Hanya. She took the GMAT that morning and got a great score so she was relieved to finally be finished! Later on I met Kate and a ton of our friends at a bar called Fat Cat for a birthday party. We played pool, fooseball, scrabble and all sorts of other fun bar games. I left Fat Cat about midnight to head over to a club called Kiss n' Fly in the Meatpacking District. It was great, we skipped the line and got let in through the velvet ropes by Alex's friend Tunch who is the champagne distributor for the club. Champagne table service for two hours and we were dancing and having such a good time! It got to be about 2, but the night wasn't over yet. It was Esther's first time back in town for over three weeks (she was on vacation out in California at her parent's place) so I had to go out to meet her and some other friends. Luckily they were only a few blocks away at an Irish pub, so it was easy to get there despite the fact I had now been standing and dancing in my heels for over 8 hours now!


Overall it was lots and lots of fun, but I definitely needed to rest today. We went to see the Sex and the City movie and I just loved it! It's really, really cute, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Wow! You are a busy lady! Sounds like you are having fun!
Love - Becky