When Drew came to visit for New Years, we braved the cold to discover Brooklyn Bowl. Bowling is really expensive in Manhattan, so instead we trekked to Williamsburg, a neighborhood in Brooklyn. It's a Brewery and has live music and the wait to bowl can be up to 4 hours - but with food and beer we were willing to wait, and eventually had a great couple of games. Although I won with a score of 101, so I think we need to practice a bit!
Sunday, February 7
Brooklyn Bowl!
When Drew came to visit for New Years, we braved the cold to discover Brooklyn Bowl. Bowling is really expensive in Manhattan, so instead we trekked to Williamsburg, a neighborhood in Brooklyn. It's a Brewery and has live music and the wait to bowl can be up to 4 hours - but with food and beer we were willing to wait, and eventually had a great couple of games. Although I won with a score of 101, so I think we need to practice a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment