Monday, September 8
U.S. Open
Alex and I got the first big perk from his new job last Friday. He was at lunch with his partner Mark when out of the blue, Mark asked if Alex wanted to go to the U.S. Open the next day. Well, of course the answer was, "YES!!" As we had been searching Craigslist in vain for affordable tickets that were decent seats. It turns out Mark's billionaire friend who owns a courtside box couldn't go, so Alex and I took the mega-expensive amazing tickets off his hands. Now, I didn't take the picture below as my camera was out of batteries, but I was close enough that I could have! We saw the men's doubles finals and both of the women's semi-finals. It was incredible. We even saw Nadal playing on the practice courts before hand. What a perfect day. Thank you Mark!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Lucky you!
Hope you are feeling better!
Love - Becky
Post a Comment